2023-24 Cancellation Policy
All cancellation requests are done online.
1) ALL CANCELLATIONS will incur a 25% cancellation fee.
2) LATE CANCELLATIONS are requests placed after the trip registration deadline (typically Wednesday @ midnight) and up to and including the trip date, will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
3) There will NOT be a full refund issued for cancellations placed due to illness (the same fees as outlined above in numbers 1 & 2 will apply). COVID OR ANY ILLNESS will incur either a 25% or 50% cancellation fee.
4) NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS PLACED AFTER THE TRIP - SORRY NO EXCEPTIONS.
5) Membership fees are not refundable.
To submit a cancellation request - from your Snowflake "dashboard" - go to the trips tab, locate the trip you want to cancel and on the far right side of the screen is an "X" request cancellation. This is not an automatic process, the Snowflake office will process the cancellation within 5 business days. You will receive an email confirmation when the cancellation is processed and you can also review your refund from the Snowflake "dashboard" under the "payment history" tab. You can also use the link provided below to send an email request to cancel. MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE THE MEMBERS NAME AND THE TRIP NAME AND TRIP DATE IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL.
Cancel Trip - Email Us Here [Include members name, trip and trip date in the body of the email.]